Securities Arbitration: Up-to-Date Recent Developments
Business & Corporations Law Section
This Program is Co-sponsored By:
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
The program will focus on recent developments in securities arbitration and mediation, including:
* New Rule Changes and Proposals (Task Force Recommendations)
* FINRA’s new Portal System
* The Public Arbitrator Program And MORE!
* Arbitration Selection (How to Pick the Best Arbitrator)
* Large Case Program
* New Developments in Discovery Issues
* Punitive Damages and Attorney’s Fees
* The Best Winning Arguments
* Reasoned Decisions
* New Expungement Rules
* The Proactive Arbitrator
* Making the Arbitrators' Job Easier
* FINRA's Controversial 6 Year Eligibility Rule
* Trying a Products Case
* Settlement Strategies
The panel will include experienced FINRA arbitrators, who will comment on and critique techniques and strategies of counsel and the parties during the arbitration process.
Kendra Canape, Keesal Young & Logan
Montgomery Griffin, Law Offices of Montgomery G. Griffin
Laura D. McNamire, Regional Director FINRA
Mark Priver, Ohashi & Priver
Robert C. Rosen, Rosen & Associates, P.C.
Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
251 S Olive Street
Los Angeles. CA 90017
CLE Credit: 1.5 hrs. of CLE credit
Self-Parking available for $15 with validation.
Registration/Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
Program: 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
Additional Information: This program is appropriate for all levels.
Business & Corporations Law Section Members
Corporate Law Section
Litigation Law Section
FINRA Attorneys, Arbitrators and Mediators
*CLE+ Members can purchase the meal below for an additional $65.00
LACBA members or registered users, please sign in for member rates and online
Please click here for User Name and Password help.