Learn about the specific traits of psychopaths and the professions with the highest percentages of psychopaths to best be able to interview and detect psychopaths. This program will discuss:
• The tests to recognize psychopathic traits
• The industries and professions with the highest percentages of psychopaths
• Comparisons to sociopaths, narcissists, and con artists
• Trends in the corporate world that may foster this type of disorder
• Specific interview techniques designed to detect psychopaths
• What businesses can do to prevent organizational problems from psychopaths
• The response of society at large to the problem
Kathy Bazoian Phelps, Esq., Diamond McCarthy, LLP
Los Angeles County Bar Association
1055 W. 7th Street, 27th Floor
Los Angeles. CA 90017
CLE Credit: 1 hr. CLE Competency Issues Credit
Self-Parking available for $12 with validation.
Registration/Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
Program: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Additional Information: This program is appropriate for all levels.
Commercial Law & Bankruptcy Section Members
*CLE+ Members can purchase the meal below for an additional $25.00
LACBA members or registered users, please sign in for member rates and online
Please click here for User Name and Password help.