Full Program Title: Securities Arbitration New Developments: Everyone's Perspective
A panel discussion of recent developments in securities arbitration from the perspective of: the arbitrator, mediator, claimant, respondent and FINRA.
New FINRA Rule Changes and Proposals
* FINRA’s Portal System
* The Public Arbitrator Program and More!
* Arbitration Selection (How to Pick the Best Arbitrator)
* Large Case Program
* New Developments in Discovery Issues
* Punitive Damages and Attorney’s Fees
* The Best Winning Arguments
* Reasoned Decisions
* Expungement Rules
* The Proactive Arbitrator
* Making the Arbitrators' Job Easier
* FINRA's Controversial 6 Year Eligibility Rule
* Trying a Products Case
* Settlement Strategies
* Authority to Sanction Attorneys
* Financial Exploitation of Seniors
* Pre Hiring Due Diligence Obligations
* Customer Communications, Especially after Broker Moves
The panel will include experienced FINRA arbitrators, who will comment on
and critique techniques and strategies of counsel and the parties during the
Robert C. Rosen, Rosen & Associates, PC
Philip M. Aidikoff, Aidikoff, Uhl & Bakhtiari
Laura D. McNamire, FINRA
Anita Rae Shapiro
Kendra Canape, Gordon & Rees
Kathy Adams, Kathy Adams Dispute Resolution Services
Robert C. Rosen, Esq., Rosen & Associates, P.C.
Omni Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
251 S. Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Registration: 12:00 p.m.
Program: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
1 Hour of General CLE Credit
*CLE+ Members without Meal
Business Law Section Members
All Others(Live or Webcast)
LACBA members or registered users, please sign in for member rates and online
Please click here for User Name and Password help.